You must have the ShiftNote Scheduler turned on to use the swap shift feature in ShiftNote.
- To swap shifts with another employee, first locate your schedule by going to the Board icon, and clicking the My Schedule tab
- Locate the shift you would like to swap, and click the Swap Shift link under the shift
- Choose who you would like to swap the shift with, and then select one of their shifts to take in return. Note that you will only be able to swap your shift with another employee that has a shift with the same position and location associated with it as your’s.
- Choose the reason for the swap, and hit the Swap Shift button
- Wait for the other employee to accept the swap, and for a manager to approve the changes. You are still responsible to work the shift until the change has been approved by a manager