The Deposit Drop feature provides a place to record deposits for each day on the Daily Log.
You can enter a deposit amount and click Save, then someone can witness/verify the amount. The Deposit Drop feature is turned off by default. You can activate it in the Admin section.
Activate the Deposit Drop
- To activate the Deposit Drop on the Daily Log, you must be a Company Admin.
- Go to the Admin section of ShiftNote
- Click the Locations section
- Choose the location you wish to enable Deposit Drop
- Click the Features tab
- Select the Deposit Drop check box under Add-On Features
Deposit Drop in more detail
- Enter deposit drops.
- The deposit is required to be witnessed. There are two versions of this:
- One it has to be witnessed at the time of the deposit being entered (default version)
- Delayed witness – They can enter the deposit without it being witnessed, but there will be a verify link which will allow someone to verify it after the fact.
- The Deposit Drop feature has a short 10 minute window where a deposit can be deleted.