- In Internet Explorer for the desktop, click the Tools button, point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history.
Select the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then tap or click Delete.
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
- Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click History Icon